The Nokia unlocked 2720 Fold helps you stay in touch and on the move, the hidden tilt lit outer screen comes to life when you get calls and messages, or when you press the volume key.
Use the 1.3 megapixel camera and full screen view finder to take pictures of the moment. View them in the photo frame collection and then share them with your friends and family.
Stay in touch and stay connected. It’s easy to send messages by email, SMS, MMS, or with instant messaging (subscription service may be required). And you can create and organize you own personal distribution lists.
Use the calendar to be effective on the move. Keep track of appointments, plan things on the go and take notes of great ideas whenever you have them.
Share your thoughts, your photos and your achievements using email Bluetooth or MMS.
Discover new music and listen to classic tunes with the integrated FM radio. Phonebook – 500 entries, photocall Internal memory – 32MB GPRS – Class 10 (4+1/3+2 slots), 32 – 48 kbps EDGE – Class 6, 177.6 kbps Bluetooth v2.0 Camera – 1.3MP, 1280×1024 pixels Video – CIF@15fps Messaging – SMS, MMS, Email (subscription service may be required) Browser – WAP 2.0/xHTML Stereo FM radio with RDS Games Java – MIDP 2.0 MP3/eAAC+/MP4 player Voice memo T9 Talk time – up to 5hrs. Standby – up to 432hrs. In the box – 2720 fold Standard battery, Li-Ion 860 mAh Charger User guide Unit Dimensions – 3.66 x 1.81 x 0.70, Weight – 3.18 oz. (included battery) 30 Day J&R USA Warranty Coverage only Features may vary based on your chosen GSM service carrier. May not include English manual. Online Download available from phone manufacturer’s website in various languages
Easily stay in contact with your family and friends while on the go with the affordable Nokia 2720 phone for T-Mobile, and pay the way you want with prepaid and postpaid calling plans from T-Mobile Pay As You Go (learn more about prepaid services below).
It’s loaded with style as well, with a mirror-effect design on the front of the phone that displays current time and incoming calls. Belying its entry level status, the 2720 comes packed with such must-have features as a 1.3-megapixel digital camera with video capture capabilities, Bluetooth connectivity for hands-free devices, and access to personal e-mail via popular services
The svelte, stylish Nokia 2720 makes it easy to stay in contact while on the go.
- Dual-band GSM with EDGE data connectivity
- 1.8-inch internal screen with 120 x 160-pixel resolution and 65K color depth
- External screen with mirror effect is hidden until activated displaying current time, incoming calls, signal strength and battery life. Click the side volume key once to activate secondary display
- Standard alpha-numeric keypad
- 1.3-megapixel camera with night shooting mode, digital zoom, and multi-shot capabilities
- Video capture capabilities (320 x 240-pixel resolution)
- Bluetooth connectivity for hands-free devices such as headsets and car kits
- 32 MB of internal memory (not expandable)
- FM radio
- Digital audio player compatible with MP3, AAC/AAC+/eAAC+ and WMA
- Real-music ringtones
- Personal e-mail via Gmail, Yahoo, Windows Live and AOL
- Instant messaging via AIM, Windows Live, Yahoo, Google Talk and MySpace
- SMS text and MMS picture/video messaging
- Organizer tools including calendar, tasks, alarm, voice memo, calculator, converter, note pad/memo
- WAP 2.0 web browser (xHTML)
- T9 predictive text input
- PC synchronization for contacts and calendar
- Downloadable games and wallpapers
The Nokia 2720 weighs 3.19 ounces and measures 3.66 x 1.81 x 0.7 inches. Its 860 mAh lithium-ion battery is rated at up to 4 hours of talk time, and up to 200 hours (8.3 days) of standby time. It runs on the 850/1900 MHz GSM/GPRS/EDGE frequencies.
What’s in the Box
Nokia 2720 handset, rechargeable battery, charger, quick start guide
T-Mobile prepaid plans give you wireless access with less commitment, so you can pay–and talk–as you go. With no annual contract, no credit check, and no monthly bill, prepaid plans are a simple, direct way to go mobile. There are many ways to conveniently refill your T-Mobile Prepaid Plan so that you can stay continually connected with the people who matter most, including using web2go directly from your phone, via the T-Mobile Web site, or using refill cards available at over 90,000 locations nationwide.
With Pay As You Go, you get wireless service exactly how you like it–there’s no long-term contract, no credit checks, and no surprises. Add $100 in refills with Pay As You Go and you’ll become a Gold Rewards customer, which gets you 15 percent more minutes on all refills and your minutes won’t expire for a year after the time you refill.
See T-Mobile’s coverage map.
You can also pay only $1.00 per day for unlimited nights and unlimited nationwide calling to any T-Mobile number. All other domestic calls you make are just 10¢ per minute.
T-Mobile includes the following services with this T-Mobile Pay As You Go phone:
- Nationwide long distance (including calls to Alaska and Hawaii)
- National roaming on the T-Mobile USA network
- t-zones (browsing for HiFi Ringers, MegaTones, wallpapers, and more; not available on all devices)
- Voice-mail, caller ID, call waiting, three-way calling
- Free e-mail address (email@example.com)
Additional services available for additional fees:
- Text messaging ($0.10 to send, $0.5 to receive)
- Picture messaging ($0.25 to send or receive)
- Download ringtones and wallpaper (prices vary)
- Download games and applications (prices vary)
- 411 & More directory assistance ($1.79 per call plus airtime)
- International dialing to over 150 countries (international rates apply)
- Prepaid international roaming rates
To keep your mobile number active, refill within 90 days after your minutes expire. After 90 days, your account will be canceled and you will lose your phone number. If you want to restart service after that time, you will need to activate new service.
Compact, affordable fold phone with external screen featuring hidden-till-lit mirror effect
Pay for just the minutes you use with no annual contract–easy refill via Internet or prepaid cards
1.3-megapixel camera/camcorder; access to personal e-mail and instant messaging services; personal organizer tools
Up to 4 hours of talk time, up to 200 hours (8.3 days) of standby time; released in November, 2009
What’s in the Box: handset, rechargeable battery, charger, quick start guide